Simple hack for an adult living independently, is to purchase item that are easy to cook and require minimal use of kitchenware. Since I still like to cook food that are raw, I prefer ready-to-cook fresh goods like this Magnolia Chicken Timplados. A home-style goodness, readily mixed and marinated for you. All you need to do is to heat up that pan and fried that chicken.
WHY CHOOSE MAGNOLIA CHICKEN TIMPLADOS?
- Seylado Sigurado – Packed at Magnolia chicken plants to ensure safety and quality.
- High in Protein – Chicken is a good source of protein which have a factor to help boost your immunity.
- Pre-marinated and Ready-to-Cook in less than 30 minutes – Pre-marinated and packed at its peak of freshness, for a delicious and healthy meal in less than 30 minutes.
- Delicious Homestyle Goodness – Delicious ready-to-cook homestyle meals that your family will surely enjoy.
5 EASY STEPS TO PREPARE:
- Cooking instructions
- Thaw chicken in the lowest part of the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- When oil is hot enough, coat chicken with breading and deep-fry for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drain excess oil on rack or on paper towels.
Aside from having it easily prepared for you, they also have different flavor or cooking style for your preference. You can have it fried, teriyaki mixed, tocino, barbeque mixed, and a lot more.
Just go to the nearest supermarket and check this newest Magnolia Chicken Timplados for you to try.